UPLift the Mind... UPLift the Soul...Use the Light Within to See Past the Illusions. Using art to provoke thought, Urban Poetry is about, finding beauty in the grim; art that is unexpected and the artistry of urban imagination.

Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Interesting Fashion

BEYOND THE HYPE: ANDRE JUDD

I think I've broken all [the rules] in the book.
The other day I came across looks  by Andre Judd. Needless to say they are looks I feel represent the "UP" Spirit.
"Interesting"...."Thought Provoking"...."Individual Artistic Expression". 
                     
 Here is him explaining a little bit about himself: I'm Andre Judd and I live in Manila, Philippines. I work for a fashion retail company and I design accessories, swimwear, underwear, shoes, and yes, fragrances! Outside that retail environment, I'm a stylist and a contributing fashion editor.
                                                                                                           read  Full Interview by Lookbook.nu


I wanted to highlight this artist, one, for his creativity and two, to take a moment and speak about the devastation that has occurred in his country, as we all may know by now . The Philippines was struck by one of the most powerful storms recorded in history.  Read Story @ NY Times.com/2013/11/13/world/asia or to find out ways you can help; The Atlantic International "Is-this-the-best-humanity-can-do-for-the-Philippines"

Let's all do what we can to help even if it's to say a prayer.


















No comments :

Post a Comment