UPLift the Mind... UPLift the Soul...Use the Light Within to See Past the Illusions. Using art to provoke thought, Urban Poetry is about, finding beauty in the grim; art that is unexpected and the artistry of urban imagination.

Follow by Email

Monday, November 11, 2013

"UP"cycle and DIY Style

Unable to afford the latest trends coming up, my mother turned me on... and I learned to shop thrift stores and sew. This allowed me to be individualistic, unique and creative in the way I dressed. I then discovered and developed an interest in fashion; never for brand names but a love for how one can be artistic and express who they are without speaking.

I have always loved the thought of taking something old and giving it new life. This page will Highlight Recycle and DIY Fashions.
My Urban Poetry Style Recycle Fashion T-Shirt Scarf



I would Love To Highlight Your DIY Fashions. Please email your picture along with brief description and Your DIY Style could be Featured On Urban Poetry Recycle And DIY Style.
Urban Poetry Deconstructed Style...these are two tee shirts that I cut Up



                                                         My Urban Poetry Style Recycle Fashion T-Shirt Scarf



Urban Poetry Recycle Style..I took an old long sleeve tee, screened my logo on front and did a couple of cut outs along the shoulders and back.

Here Are Some Other Really Cool DIY Fashions.
 Recycle Style- Simply take an old sweat shirt and cut shoulders and back 
                                                                                         Trash to Couture




Eco Fashion

Unlike other high fashion designers, Ghanem brings a funky environmental consciousness to his work that proves “green” ideas have their place in the world of couture.  Sourcing his fabrics from used clothing from second-hand stores, Ghanem also follows principles of environmentally friendly printing and ethical working conditions.


http://stylescout.blogspot.com

http://stylescout.blogspot.com



I would Love To Highlight Your DIY Fashions. Please email your picture along with brief description and Your DIY Style could be Featured On Urban Poetry Recycle And DIY Style.



No comments :

Post a Comment